- PIR（Passive Infrared Detection）Motion Sensor is usually used in the security field. All people can output infrared light. When somebody moves in front of the module, then the infrared light variation will be detected by the module. For this sensor, it will output a high voltage when people moves in front of it.Working Voltage:5V-20V
- Static Current:65uA
- Output: High 3.3V/ Low 0V
- Delay Time: Regulatable, 0.3s-10minutes
- Trigger Mode: "repeated trigger mode" or "unepeated trigger mode". The jumper is used to control the trigger mode. When the jumper cap is at the "L" position, the mode is set up as "unrepeated trigger mode", which means when the module is outputting an HIGH voltage because of human motion it will not be triggered again even if another human motion is detected. When the jumper cap is at the "H" position, the module is setup as "repeated trigger mode", which means the delaying time will be recalculated when a second human motion is detected during its delaying time.
PIR Module HC-SR501
- Product Code: PIR Module HC-SR501
Tags: PIR Module HC-SR501